4/3/10

My Very First Peachy Keen Stamp!

Hey All! I am sooooo excited! I got my very first Peachy Keen stamp set in the mail yesterday.... and If you read any of my blogs you know I love getting packages in the mail.... It's like Christmas for moms! **giggle**
So anywayz.... This is my Very First stamp!

I did a closeup of the background behind Princess Hopps-alot... so you can see the stamp pattern behind her.... She reminds me of my niece... I think I will dress her up as a bunny next year for halloween! lol
Onto the challenge... PKS is using a sketch for their challenge this time... Since this is my very first PK stamp I thought I would enter their challenge #25! Wish me luck....
Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge: Paper Doll Dress up (size 5)
Paper: Printed paper from PC Hug bug (background), Bazzill basic cs (pink, white, grey, peach)
Stamps: PKS (face), studio g (egg hunt background and sentement)
Ink: MS (pink, blue, black)
atyou spica markers
prima flower, doodlebug bling (center)
Thanx for looking everyone... and Scrap Crazy!


4 comments:

  1. Princess Hops-alot sure is a cutie! So glad you could play along with us at Peachy Keen! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 1st Peachy Keen stamp set!!! Your card came out SUPER CUTE!! Thanks for joining us @ Peacyhy Keen!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW cute!! Thank you so much for giving our stamps a try!! You sure knew what to do with them! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Hugs,
    KathyJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Happy mail with stamps! Life doesn't get any better... at least for me!! Your card is adorable, and I'm so happy you could play along with the PKS challenge using your new stamps! Happy stamping!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails