5/1/10

May's MOM's Month!

Hey Everyone!  Happy NSD! Over at the cuttlebug blog we have a new challenge! Since it is May we are focusing our attention to all the moms who make the world go round! 
Here is my project for this week!
Yup! Thats my Beautiful Ma!

A few closeups for ya'll
 
I hope you all can read this... I love it! I don't remember the name of the author (dang it) but it is awesome!

Well onto the Recipe:
Cricut Cart: I don't know... My very bestest Aunt sent me the "mom" cut in the mail... just at the perfect time due to my machine breaking... I assume she used Design Studio to weld it as well!
Cuttlebug embossing folder: Bloom Dots
Paper: BO BUNNY flutter butter, cut outs, willow, breeze. Bazzill basics (golden & teal). Bazzill canvas (brown).
Flowers: Prima
MS edge punch
Ink: color box (brown, pink)
Buttons and ribbon from stash, doodlebug bling (flower centers)
I think that wraps it up! Have a great week everyone and Scrap Crazy!
Sabrina

Psst... Look what the CRAFTY FAIRY dropped off at my house! Just in time for NSD!  Raise The Roof 


Who knew it was so easy to fall in {{{LOVE}}}! Heart Eyes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails