5/17/10

This weeks Cuttlebug blog Inspiration

I work with 8 moms so I decided to make them all a "name magnet" for their lockers for mothers day! They were all excited when I gave them their mothers day gifts. I tied the magnets loosly and some peanut m-n-ms with ribbon... {{who knew peanut m-n-ms are alot of moms favorite}} I thought it turned out to be a cute and inexpensive gift.
Sorry the pictures aren't that great...
I forgot to take some b4 I gave them.
So these are quick shots at work.


Recipe:
Cricut Cartridges:  George (scalloped base), Alphalicious (monogram)
Cuttlebug embossing folders: spots and dots, bloom dots, d'vine swirls, swiss dots, decorative squares #3
Paper: Bazzill canvas/bling/basic
Ink: color box (brown, green, purple)
Prima flowers, offray ribbon, stickles, baby buttons from stash

If you feel like you need to do a challenge this month.... stop on by the Cuttlebug blog and join us! We would love to see some new creations!
Thanx for stopping by to take a looksy... if you feel like leaving some luv... I would enjoy it! Scrap Crazy!
Psst... don't forget to enter to win the "I need more friends" cricut cartridge giveaway!


1 comment:

  1. cute, cute, cute!! You do such a fantabulous job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails