5/24/10

Last of our Moms Inspiration at the CBB

Even though we should celebrate our moms everyday of the year today will be the last of the inspiration for MOMs at the Cuttlebug Blog.
I chose to do this layout which I plan on putting in a frame for my mom to hang on her wall.



I used Design Studio to weld the "mom" together using Opposites Attract (letters, love, hearts on top) then Home Decor (swirly at the bottom), George (misc hearts)



Close up of the printed paisley paper (so cute... however I don't know who makes it... sorry)

These flowers were Nanne Harry's design. I found a download over at her place and I totally scraplifted it! Thanx Nanne!
She used Home Accents and welded (in DS) to make the flowers. The leaves are also from her download!

So here is the full recipe:
Cuttlebug embossing folder: Textile
Cricut Cartridges: Home Accents(flowers- welded in DS, Download courtesy of Nanne Harry- Thanx Nanne!) Home Decor, Opposites Attract, George (used DS to weld mom and accents from these carts)
Paper: Bazzill canvas (background), Bazzill basic (purple, tan, green), not sure where the pattern paper came from???? sorry!
Ink: color box (flowers)
Martha Stewart punch
 
Enjoy your monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. very pretty layout.

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails