1/2/10

Mans Best Friend


Page 1

Page 2

Okay, so I had 7 days off.... and I planned on scrappin, scrappin, scrappin.... but I tried for days to get some mojo and just couldn't come up with anything.... This 2 page layout took me 3 days.... :(
At least I accomplished SOMETHING..... right?  These pics are of my DH and our doggie Trout sleeping...
Recipe:
Pooh & Friends Cricut Cart = Wooden Picture frame
Mickey & Friends Cricut Cart = Bone, Paws, Fire Hydrant
George Font & Shapes Cricut Cart = Circles
Home Accents Cricut Cart = Butterflies (leaves of pear), Background (star design)
Alphalicious Cricut Cart = Letters (trout)
Paper = Creative Memories (circles), Misc (doggies), Blue cs, Green cs, Yellow cs, Lt Brown cs
Stamps = Studio g (I love dogs, puppy prints), Scrappy Cat (mans best friend-circle)
Ink = Studio g (brown), Ink it up (black)
Pens = Atyou Spica (glitter black)(butterfly body, antenna)
Bling from stash, Zig glue
That about covers it! TYFL, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails