1/9/10

Birthday Gift

Happy Birthday to my good friend Annie! She loves the "country kitchen" idea. I hope she likes it!

(click on image for closer view)

I just love the way these stars turned out! You can't tell from the pics, but they look like wooden stars!
(click on image for closer view)

(close up of cranberrys)
When I started this project I went through all my carts trying to get the best "cranberry" branch. This is the one I thought worked the best. And I finally started using my Cricut Design Studio. This is actually my first project using it. So lets get down to the recipe!
Cricut Cartridges = Home Decor (branches), Doodlecharms (cranberrys), George and Basic Shapes (stars), Hello Kitty font (kelsey), Jasmine(home, story, our), Alphalicious (is, where, begins)
Cricut Design Studio = weld the letters together
Paper = Sassafras lass (background), dk brown(branches), dk maroon(cranberrys), black (letters), golden (stars)
Ink = Ink it up- brown (stars, cranberrys, branches)
White colored pencil (cranberrys)
The board was bought at Lowes and is 5.5 X 24. I cut the background paper slightly bigger than the board.
Well I hope to have inspired. Don't forget to leave some love! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails