12/28/09

Stop and Smell the Flowers


Since no one ever brings me flowers I thought I would make some for myself!  It cheer'd me up! I love flowers! They're so pretty!






Recipe:
* Walk in My Garden Cricut Cartridge = Flowers, Stems, Vase
* Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (love language) = Flowers, (textile) Vase
* Ink it up ink (black) = Vase
* Color box chalk (chestnut roan) = Flowers
* doodlebug design inc.(bright assort) = jewels
* Cardstock = bazzill bling (vase), yellow, pink, purple, 3 different greens (stems)
* Puffy adhesive squares
I cut the vase out at 5" then used textile embossing folder and while it was still in folder I used black ink to bring out the design. Note: apply softly, trying to only bring out design
I then cut the flowers and stems ranging from 3" to 1.5" and different colors, then I used love language embossing folder on them, again while still in the folder I used chestnut roan and lightly applied to bring out heart design. I then arranged the flowers how I liked and glued! I used puffy squares to add some depth.
TYFL!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails