1/31/10

My own little blog hop!

Hey everyone! So I am working on a few layouts from my niece and nephew's first trip to the zoo. I think they are turning out quite well. I used a little bit of Cricut & Cuttlebug so I think I will post 1 page on each of my blogs just so none feel left out! ***giggle***  So this is the first page of the lo! Enjoy!
Recipe:
Cricut Carts used: George and basic shapes (star and circle background), Opposites Attract (words), Design Studio to weld the letters & make the circle in the background.
Cuttlebug embossing folder: D'vine Swirls
Paper: black cs (base), Creative memories "cottage collection" (background), Rusty Pickle (Fancy mat, polka dot, stars and stripes), PC Hug bug (tiger stripes), Bazzill Bling (trip and zoo)
PC Hug Bug: computer generated image (tiger)
Ink: Martha Stewart (brown and black)
Painted Daisy ribbon, buttons from stash
I think that about does it! Now hop on over to the Cuttlebug Blog to see the next page!
TYFL, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails