10/6/09

Sat October 4th: National Scrapbooking Day!



Did you Scrap?    I did! (Its always nice having a small get away with friends)
Here are a couple of things I accomplished!
So I went to my Mother-in-Law's house for my 3 day weekend.  We stay up until 4 am and scrap.  We have so much fun.  I wish that I lived closer so we could "party" all the time!
So this pic is a small gift box.  Perfect for co-workers a small little something to say Happy Halloween!  There is a pattern for the box on scrapbook factory and I used paper that I downloaded.  The yellow strip along the top was hand cut and written then paste!  I cut the spider from Doodlecharms cart!
This pic was inspired for the Cricut Card Fairy Army. The saying and butterflies are stampin up. The flower was cut from My Garden cart. Finished off by ribbon tied around a large buckle type brad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails