3/14/10

DT Inspiration Cuttlebug Blog Challenge #2

Although there is only one challenge per month over at the Cuttlebug Blog we are posting weekly inspiration for our viewers. Here is my project for this week! It is a guest signature page for my BFF Babyshower.

My Favorite part.... The "rocking horse" rocks!
Recipe:
Cricut Cartridges : Mini Monograms(Baby blocks), Paper Doll Dress Up (rocking horse), Doodlecharms (baby bottle and teddy bear), Mickey and Friends (train), Walk in my Garden (flowers), George and basic shapes (hearts), Home Decor (blue whimsicals)
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders : Swiss Dots, D'vine Swirls, Argyle
Paper : All pastels basic cs, Background from stash, pc hug bug (horse)
Ink : Color box (brown)
Bling : Doodlebug
Technique: I distressed everything! I glued all the flowers together(after inking) and then ran them through the cuttlebug.
TYFL, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails