9/6/09

Daring Cardmakers challenge


Okay, so I was sitting here being bored on Sunday trying to figure out what to make next and I couldn't come up with anything. So I started wondering around and looking at the challenges for this week... Daring Cardmakers had a "sunflower" challenge and this is what I came up with. Hope you all enjoy, as I have never done a challenge before. Let me know what you think.
I used Park Buddies paper, the pic is from PC HugBug, the flowers and tags are cut from George Cart.

5 comments:

  1. Well I feel honoured that you picked DCM as your first challenge. And I love the card:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the DCM, it's lovely to have you join in our challenge.
    That's a great sunflowers image, and the ribbon and flowers look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I would never have guessed you were bored when you made your card, it’s fab and perfect for this week dare.

    Thanks for making DCM’s your first venture into the world of challenges and don’t forget to come back and join us again on Friday, will you.
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card and another fantastic sunflower stamp - can't believe how many there are out there! Hope you enjoyed your first challenge and join in again. My first ever challenge was with DCM too!

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok Another WOW! This is the cutest card! I love the ribbon with the sunflowers! See you this weekend! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails