7/27/09

Back from Summer Vacation!

Well that was a wild few weeks. It's always great to get out of town durring the summer... But it's even better comming home. I went down to central Utah and rented atvs from a place called Utah Recreational Rentals. On our ride we saw many antelope and 3 wild horses! It was the most beautiful thing to see in the wild. While I was there I stopped into a small scrapbooking store. I was roaming around and talking with the girls inside and I figured out that it was Crazy Scraps! Holly cow! I just want to say those girls are very helpful and friendly. I got a bingo card while I was there. Yay!!!

Next we went to Island Park, Idaho. Our family rents a cabin there for a few days and we all have great fun. It was free to enter National Parks that weekend so we all went to Yellowstone, I saw Yellowstone falls (beautiful), Old Faithful (amazing), elk (charming), buffalo (big) and many other animals. The next day we floated Big Springs river. It rained on us twice and took half a day, but we had an incredible time. Can't wait to go next year.

So now I am home and can't wait to scrap all the pictures. That Cricut is "SCREAMING" my name!
For now I'm going to post some cards that I have made.


Have a great time fellow Creators!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails